We are looking for go getters to join Team Bling! If you think you would be a great addition to our growing and talented team please email us your resume! Below is a list of our current opportunities. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We keep all applications on file. Feel free to submit your application and resume for further review.
We are looking for an energetic, excited, and dependable Store Manager to join our fast paced women’s boutique. This position is perfect for someone looking for growth opportunities! Bling is the largest privately owned Women's Boutique Company in the State of Kansas! We have big plans for growth and are looking for talented hardworking individuals to grow with us!!!
• Greet every customer and determine customer wants and needs.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
• Arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
• Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns based on company policy.
• Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers and balancing cash drawers.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
• Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
• Maintain records related to sales.
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
•Clean shelves, counters, and tablesMaintain the stores Social Media accounts
• Must love fashion and helping women create the perfect outfit
• Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Must be reliable and responsible
• Willingness to learn
• Knowledge of Social Media
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Retail experience strongly preferred but not required
We're looking for fun & outgoing store interns at our Bling Manhattan location for the summer of 2019! Check out our requirements below to see if you’d be the perfect fit!
• Loves fashion & people
• Candidate must have understanding of styling merchandise according to trends, fabrication and cut/fit
• Extremely organized and efficient
• Detail oriented and able to work in a very fast paced environment
• Interested in learning the customer service & sales side of a small business
• Must be highly motivated and self driven to complete assigned tasks and drive projects
• Flexible hours; 20-25 hours/week for ATID credited internship
• This is a non-paid position
To apply for our In Store Internship, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or stop by the store and ask for Jocelyn.
We are looking for a creative, organized, and driven individual to join our Bling Overland Park team! This position requires exceptional customer service values and a passion for fashion. This will start out as a part-time position. Must be available evenings, weekends, and holidays.
To apply for our Bling Overland Park Sales Associate, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the store and ask for Ashley.