We are looking for go getters to join Team Bling! If you think you would be a great addition to our growing and talented team please email us your resume! Below is a list of our current opportunities. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
We keep all applications on file. Feel free to submit your application and resume for further review.
Manager in Training - Hays, KS
Part Time Assistant Manager - Kearney, NE
Part Time Assistant Manager - Lincoln, NE
Management Opportunities - Nebraska
We're looking for fun & outgoing store interns at our Bling Manhattan location for the summer of 2020! Check out our requirements below to see if you’d be the perfect fit!
• Loves fashion & people
• Candidate must have understanding of styling merchandise according to trends, fabrication and cut/fit
• Extremely organized and efficient
• Detail oriented and able to work in a very fast paced environment
• Interested in learning the customer service & sales side of a small business
• Must be highly motivated and self driven to complete assigned tasks and drive projects
• Flexible hours; 20-25 hours/week for ATID credited internship
• This is a non-paid position
To apply for our In Store Internship, please e-mail your resume to [email protected] or stop by the store and ask for Jocelyn.